Working at QuantQuote means working along side like-minded people who are among the most gifted professionals in the financial industry. Our employees come from all corners of the world with a wide variety of backgrounds.
We offer the unique opportunity for you to grow professionally while working at the forefront of finance and technology.
Whether you are starting your career, looking for your next career move, or are already a seasoned professional, you may find a challenge that is right for you at QuantQuote. We have opportunities across a wide spectrum of business areas and geographies. We seek to identify individuals with the ambition and expertise to join us on our quest of delivering client-focused solutions.
UNIX Systems Administrator - Senior Specialist (Boston, MA)
- Perform Linux systems administration functions within a multi vendor Linux systems environment
- Plan for, schedule and conduct upgrades on operating systems and related software or systems software
- Perform regularly systems patching and security updates
- Develop capacity and throughput requirements working with business line and Systems Engineering.
- Interface with multiple product vendors and architects to create best of breed solutions
- Keep apprised of technology changes, advancements, trends and enhancements
- Create, maintain, update platform documentation and standard operating procedures
- BS / BA degree in computer Science, Information Systems or related field. Additional years of systems administration experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- Strong working knowledge of Linux systems administration: systems internals, performance / tuning, networking, security
- Must have worked in an operational Linux administration role supporting mission-critical platforms, including physical and virtualized environments.
- Strong background in a technical operational support role.
Bonus: 3+ years experience, BA in Computer Science or a similar technical field.
Please contact careers
Information Technology Summer Associate (Geneva, Switzerland)
Summer Associates will work on assigned tasks or projects in a specific QuantQuote business unit for a period of 12 weeks. Each Summer Associate's assignment and responsibilities will vary. In addition to their specific assignments, Summer Associates will have the opportunity to participate in training, seminars and other events designed to enhance their overall knowledge of the financial services industry.
Summer Associates must meet the following requirements. Additional specific knowledge or experience may be required for individual assignments.
- Rising college juniors, seniors or graduate students pursuing degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- Current GPA of 3.6 or higher
- Attention to detail.
- Highly motivated with evidence of intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- Ability to respond productively to a heavy workload and tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with C++, Python, or PHP.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (English)
- German or French language proficiency recommended, but not required.
- Well organized with ability to plan and complete multiple projects at once.
Please contact careers